Learn the science behind water purification and recycling
The 4M Clean Water Science Kit teaches young minds about the science of water purification and recycling. This kit contains all the components necessary to perform three different experiments: solar water purification, water desalinization, and a carbon filtration system.
Perfect for young science enthusiasts, these experiments expand your child’s knowledge in chemistry and the environment. Detailed instructions for each experiments and fun science facts are included.
- This personal desalination kit demonstrates the scientific way to extract salt from sea water.
- The kit contains a plastic filter system, active carbon, sand, rock and filter paper.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in chemistry and the environment.
- Detailed instructions for use and care are included.
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- Challenge your child’s imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium–all in the name of making learning fun.
- This personal desalination kit demonstrates the scientific way to extract salt from sea water
- Learn the science of cleaning and reusing dirty water by conducting interesting water purification experiments
- Each kit contains a plastic filter system, active carbon, sand, rock, filter paper and instructions
- Just add a water glass
- Create a “Green Science” project