Build a Clock Powered by Potatoes
Be a scientist as you discover how to power this digital clock using potatoes. Experiment to find out what other substances will power the clock – you”ll be amazed! Caution: High Voltage Inspiration and Fun!
Real Science & Real Fun
The two Potato Clock allows you to generate enough electricity to run a digital clock using potatoes! Just push the zinc and copper electrodes into the potatoes causing an oxidation/reduction reaction that is converted to low voltage. Watch your child”s delight and sense of accomplishment with the clock they create.
- The Potato Clock uses a pair of ordinary spuds to power a digital clock.
- This kit includes a digital clock, wires and prongs; two potatoes are all that’s needed to create a working clock.
- This kit is ideal for young science enthusiasts, and offers a valuable lesson on the transformative power of green science.
- Detailed assembly instructions included.
- No batteries required.
- Challenge your child’s imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.