How would you like to see the craters on the moon and planets of the solar system with great details?How about a clear, breathtaking view of the planet Jupiter?
Aomekie Refractor Telescope is an amazing tool to magnify the sky, introduce and instill the love of astronomy to children early on!
Since a telescope has a narrow field of view by design, it can be challenging to LOCATE A PARTICULAR STAR or PLANET.
For this reason the telescope is fitted with a low-power, wide-field miniature telescope called a finder scope.
Note: Object in the finder scope are upside down. This is normal and is common to all astronomical telescopes.
Your telescope is equipped with a liquid filled compass that can be used to take direction bearings from your viewing site to your viewed subject.
WHICH MAGNIFICATION?- SELECTING THE CORRECT EYEPIECE Magnifaction=Focal Length/Eyepiece
A lower magnification should be used for the observation of the stars. This provides a wider field of view and simplifies aiming the telescope at the desired object.
The maximum magnification should be used only for particularly clear objects such as the moon, which is relatively close to the Earth and very bright, permitting good resolution of details at high magnification.
Always start viewing with your 20mm eyepiece. This is your low power eyepiece and its wide viewing field will make it easier to locate objects. Once you have located an object and the view is clear you may wish to change to the high power eyepiece.
1 x Main tube
1 x H20mm eyepiece
1 x H12.5mm eyepiece
1 x 90° Diagonal
1 x Aluminum tripod with altazimuth mount
CAUTION:DO NOT view the sun directly with this Telescope as it can cause serious eyes damage.
- Refractor telescope: 400mm focal length, 40mm aperture.Come with two replaceable eyepiece (H12.5mm and H20mm ). When search target, 5X18 finder scope and compass help you locate your target quickly and exactly.
- Fully coated design: kids telescope with fully coated glass optical elements. This stargazing telescope reflector can reduce longitudinal chromatic aberration and distortion as well as correct lateral chromatic aberration. It can reduce light reflection and increase light transmission, so you can the moon’s surface more clearly.
- Portable telescope: This travel telescopes is designed to be lightweight, and you can put it into most bags and on tabletops. which makes it even more convenient to carry and store. High quality aluminum tripod provides a stable base so that you can use it wherever you go.
- Easy to assemble: This children’s telescopes comes pre-assembled and can be put together without any tools. It is a right choice for children’s and astronomy beginners to increase their interest in space and stars. It help them to promote the creativity while having a fun time.
- A perfect gift: the terrestrial telescope is made with safety and high-quality material. It has no sharp things and no toxic or hazardous substances. It’s completely safe for your child to use. It’s one of the best science toys for children and one of the most educational and fun gifts for Birthdays, Christmas, New Years and more.