Build and Control a Space Rover tech Toy with Hours of NASA-Inspired Missions!
Creative kids build and customize a planetary rover using littleBits electronic building blocks, then transform it by adding out-of-this-world capabilities! Over 30 activities in the free Inventor App guide kids through building and controlling space vehicle inventions, like a space rock collector or an alien life detector, learning STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) skills, and drawing inspiration from real space pioneers. Through both hands-on and digital play, kids gain lifelong skills to become changemakers through invention. Product features include in-app instructions for 30 space activities, tech sensors, paper templates, wheels, mounting boards, LED light, motors, battery, stickers, and free Inventor App, and battery.
- An educational gift for every kid on your holiday list – especially space lovers and aspiring astronauts!
- educational gift for every kid on your holiday list – especially space lovers and aspiring astronauts! What you get: build, customize, and drive an app-controlled planetary space rover, then transform it by adding out-of-this-world capabilities!
- Hours of in-app play and activities: go through 30+ NASA-inspired astronaut training and interplanetary missions with step-by-step instructions to build fun inventions, like a planetary specimen collector or an alien life detector.
- Everything included: from the 9V battery to tech sensors, motors, paper templates, stickers, wheels, LED light, and free Inventor App.
- Hands-on Creativity: out-of-this-world activities help kids unleash their creativity by customizing their space inventions or leveling up their skills to build their own.
- STEAM learning: learn real-world STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) concepts through space exploration
- No grown-ups necessary: kids can easily assemble with step-by-step, in-app instruction videos.
- Smart device required for video instructions: Inventor App requires either iPhone (iOS 10.0 or later) or Android (5.0 or later) is required. Amazon devices are not compatible at this time.