Explore the squishy, stretchy, slippery side of science with NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC! The Mega slime & putty lab contains eight amazing varieties of slime and putty plus cool accessories. What makes putty so stretchable? Why does slime drip and ooze? Check out the learning Guide for interesting slime and putty facts plus a few simple experiments for kids to try at home.
Explore the fine line between liquids and solids with Liquid Slime!
Manipulate and move this fascinating magnetic putty!
Mix slime powder and water to form this awesome glowing slime!
Glow-in-the-Dark Putty with UV Light
Use the included key chain light to draw and sculpt light designs on this glowing putty!
This bright slime is delightfully squishy and amazingly light!
As you mold and shape the putty, heat from your hands transforms it from green to white!
This fun aquamarine slime runs and drips just like snot.
Roll it into a ball to see just how high putty will bounce!
- 8 fascinating varieties of slime & putty including magnetic putty, fluffy slime, glow-in-the-dark putty, DIY slime lab, liquid slime, color changing putty, snotty slime and bouncing putty.
- With storage tins + accessories for a complete lab kit
- Explore the science behind slime and putty with the 16 page, full-color learning guide.
- Quality-tested non-toxic formulas are 100% safe for kids and adults.
- 100% satisfaction. For 129 years, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC has been a brand you can trust for scientific and educational excellence.