Find out what it takes to become a veterinary Physician and the work that they perform for animals.
- What makes your pet tick?
- Find out what it takes to become a Veterinary physician and the work that they preform for animals
- Simulate Veterinary X-ray and Sonograms with Red and Blue Lenses that reveal the insides of animals on 4 different posters. Close up wounds and cuts with the soft plastic suture training skin, plastic surgical tweezers, needle and thread
- Create a cat anatomy poster with paper parts, mold a plaster pup and learn how to make casts for broken bones. Mix and make gelly Ticks. Learn about the 4 common types of ticks and which ones can cause illness
- Includes 4 animal posters, red x-ray lens, blue sonogram lens, suture skin, plastic curved needle, plastic tweezer scissors, black nylon thread, cat anatomy poster withfold out sheets, dog blister mold, plaster powder, muslin fabric, gelly tick blister mold, gelatin, beaker, stir stick and instructions