Driving. Gaming. Coding. Now fun-sized
Sphero Mini fits a huge experience into a tiny robot the size of a ping pong ball. Aside from driving and addicting games, get the ball rolling just by using your face. Yes, you read that right. Face Drive is a crazy, first-of-its-kind feature that uses facial recognition technology to drive the ball. And thanks to the beauty of app updates, there’s always more features on the way.
Sphero Mini has a gyroscope, accelerometer, and LED lights. Colorful, interchangeable shells are available, so you can easily switch one out to suit your mood. Included with Sphero Mini are 3 traffic cones and 6 bowling pins to inspire fun right out of the box. With almost an hour of play time, Sphero Mini is the next big thing.
- OS & Android compatible
- Interchangeable, removable plastic shell
- Gyroscope & Accelerometer LED Lights
- Bluetooth connection (10 meter range)
- Micro USB charging (almost 1 hour of play on a full charge)
- Free App: Sphero Play app available through iTunes or Google Play
- Height: 42mm / Width: 42mm / Weight 46g
- Top speed 1m/s
- Drive – Drive Mini several ways with the Sphero Play app – Joystick, Tilt, Slingshot, or Face Drive.;Top speed 1m/s
- Gaming – Sphero Mini can be used with the app as a video game controller. Play 3 games with more updates on the way.
- Interchangeable Shells – Colorful, interchangeable shells allow you to switch one out to suit your mood.