Teenii STEM Basic Circuit Learning Kit
Electricity and Magnetism Experiment
This kit is an excellent gift for kids to learn AND understanding the science and mathematics behind electricity and magnetism. The included manual also gives simple but concise explanations about each piece included in the kit. It’s got all necessary components including voltage, ampere meter, mini lightbulb, generator, motor, magnets. Simply follow the instructions to conduct different experiments and explore the world.
- 3 AA batteries required.
- Recommended for ages 12 and up.
- Younger kids should be under parents’ supervision and guidance.
Real components instead of abstract ones
Unlike the other abstract kits with which kids will have great fun playing with it but hardly learn or understand what they are doing, everything in this kit is open and naked to the eye. By reading the manual and doing the experiments, kids will learn about basic rules in parallel and series circuit; schematic diagrams drawing; the relationship between voltage, current and resistance; magnetic effect of electric current etc. With this kit, kids will learn the principles behind electric circuits and why they work in the manner they do. Moreove, Moreover, you can literally do probably a hundred experiments by tinkering with all the components or things you can find around the house without following the instruction of the manual.
- Learn the basic circuit principles and investigate the electricity and magnetism by doing experiments with 50 Items including 40-pages full-color manual
- A great electronics STEM kit for high school students (Grade 10,11,12) to enhance what is learned from physics class
- Easy enough for junior students (Grade 7,8,9) and kids to explore in advance and get interested in physics science
- The clearly illustrated manual encourages critical thinking by asking you questions before and after doing the experiments
- 18 chapters with fun projects: Fruit Battery, Electric Bell Making and Hand Crank Generator